Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another week under our belts



If you can't believe what you are seeing it is understandable, since few have actually seen Paul studying, and he is doing it at home! He hits the books hard. I think he has studied more in the past three weeks than he has in his whole life! Law school is pretty demanding.



While Dad is at school Kenzie gets to go to the park and sit for photo shoots. I think she could be America's next top model! I do have to admit that she is the most beautiful girl in the world!

The colors are starting to change a little more everyday. I don't know if you can see the red in this picture but I have a feeling that it is going to be very picturesque soon.
Kenzie's new favorite thing to do is to throw her hands up in the air and wait for either Paul or I to say "toss it in the oven." She does it over and over, here is a little sample. She is finally cheerful after being fussy all week trying to "cut a tooth" as they say in I Love Lucy. Hopefully we can have a little break while Grammy and Baki are here and she will be happy and cheerful like normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate-
You're a computer star! I'm so inspired maybe, just maybe, I'll venture out and try to do a blogspot. I'll get your input later.
HHG