Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Random Pictures

Flowers from my dear sweet husband, very beautiful!


Most recent picture of McKenzie for the Grandmas. It was taken about 1 hour ago, right before her much needed nap.

McKenzie rocking her baby, she is ready for a sister or brother. (I am afraid she will have to wait until after Law School though:)
Playing with Dad, one of her favorite pass times
This one is for my dad, if he looks at this ever. There is a Cabela's about 2 hours from our house on the way to Ohio. Good thing it wasn't here when you were on your mission, who knows if any missionary work would have been accomplished:)



4 comments:

Melisa said...

She is so cute!

Gorgeous flowers!

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Paul, you are a very special husband! The roses are gorgeous.
Kate, you are showing great potential as a photographer. Megan may need an assistant at some point, so keep up the good work.
Kenzie, if you get any more darling, beautiful and cute, I don't know what we're going to do with you!! Love, Grammy H.

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

How sweet that Paul brought you flowers!!
I loved your pictures of Kirtland. I am so excited to go there on our little trip this summer. We're excited to see you guys!

Evelyn Porter said...

Glad to see that his sisters actually rubbed off. We tried our best Kate.