Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rain, Rain...

GO AWAY!!!!! It has been raining ALL day! It honestly hasn't let up once, give me some Arizona sun! It might last through tomorrow and Monday, I don't know what I am going to do without any sunshine and rain for three days, it doesn't do this in Arizona, we may have to go and purchase a sun lamp or something.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Ha,ha - Kate, you make me laugh! I agree, it is no fun with it raining all the time (although we don't have that and have weather like California right now, I really can't complain!) but I do know what it's like! Glad you guys had fun in AZ too!

Melisa said...

My solar lights didn't even turn on today. No sun to light them up. :(

I can't even believe that it didn't stop raining for even a minute today. So crazy. I've never seen anything like it.

Moeller Family said...

Kate, you crack me up! Arizona sun is the best, isn't it? It's starting to cool down at nights in Tucson now- wish you guys were here. :)

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Kate, where is my weekly dose of "I can make it through the week now" picture of Kenzie???!!! I know it's raining, but you still need to do your good deed of the day and send a picture to your lonely old ma.
THANX!