Kenzie playing in the sink in her jammies, one of her favorite things to do
Dad turned on Blue's Clues last night and Kenzie LOVED it, she was totally entertained for the whole 20 minutes it was on. Dad thouroughly enjoyed the rare snuggle time with Kenzie.
3 comments:
When she is 13 years old, you can bring out these pictures and show her that she has always LOVED to do dishes, and washing dishes brings happiness! Ha Ha
Love, Grammy H.
I love the cute pictures of Kenzie with her dad! And how fun that she is doing the dishes...just wait right, when we actually need them to they will not :(
I put up the instructions if you want to make the books. What is up! we do need to hang out. This last week was crazy, but next week I think it will be calmer! hopefully sunny too.
ps Kenzie's hair is so cute.
Blues Clues is the best. I love the engagement pictures! Awwww
Post a Comment