She is growing up rather quickly. She is saying more and more words and talking in fuller sentences. I don't always understand what she is saying but I do eventually get it figured out and life is so much easier because she can tell me exactly what she wants. We taught her that she is 2 so that is what she tells everyone, even when they ask her her name she says 2. We also showed her how to do 2 with her fingers so she does that all of the time and HAS to have 2 of everything, just so she can show us on her fingers. Our neighbor just had a baby and Kenzie ADORES her. She talks about baby Callie all of the time and wraps her dolly up like baby Callie and carries her around and talks to her very quietly. She loves to twirl, so I am hoping to learn to make some twirly skirts from my friend for her to play in. She loves Tinker Bell and anything having to do with her. She also loves to watch Blues Clues. The weather this weekend is supposed to be in the low 80's so we are planning on spending a lot of time outside, which will make her so happy. That is all I can think of right now, besides the fact that she still has an attitude, but we are working on it, Heavenly Father blesses me with more patience everytime I remember to ask for it. Paul is off for 2 and 1/2 weeks, which we are very grateful for, this last semester was super busy and then he will start his LAST term of law school!!!! We already picked a date to leave Lansing and drive home - August 31. It is bitter sweet because we have made so many friends here but we are so far from family so it will be nice to get back and participate in family festivities again, and see Anna's baby and some other expected arrivals.
4 comments:
Thanks for the pix, Kate and Kenzie! I don't care if she is smiling - I just like to see how she grows every week! She's just being her typical 2 year old self, so it's OK with me, whatever she does. She is still a love, no matter what!
Love from Grammy H.
Oh- I love to hear about Kenzie and feel we never had enough time to talk about these fun kiddos! I am going to purposefully ignore the date you picked to move-because I don't want to think about it!! It truly makes me sad already.
Yay August!!! I understand your bittersweet feelings...but only sweet for us!! We're so excited to have you guys back!
Our house LOVES Blues Clues!
August 31st. Wow. That is coming fast!
Post a Comment