Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pictures of Kenzie

Kenzie got a new bathing suit and she loves to wear it around the house
(reminds me of my niece, Laina, it seems like she was always in a bathing suit when I went over there:)) She put on the ballerina skirt herself, quite the outfit if you ask me!



This is what I got when I tried to take a picture of Kenzie in her new shirt, which is ADORABLE!!


(anyone know a good upholstery cleaner that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?)





4 comments:

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Thanks guys for the new post on the blog! Kenzie is growing up so fast. I think she looks older just since I was there 3 weeks ago. What a love, even if her favorite saying is "I can do it all by ME-SELF". Makes me laugh to think about it.
Grammy H.

Rebecca said...

I love the closed door picture! That's real life for ya. Can't wait to get together with you and Kenzie again.

nathan said...

haha. What a cutie. Such a fin personality.

megan said...

laina received 3 new suits for her bday...and yes we wear them religiously! love the tutu! :)