I am not sure why updating the blog has become such a chore for me, but it has! I used to do it once a week and now I am lucky if I remember to do it once a month. So, since the last time I blogged Kenzie turned 4! She will go into CTR 5 in January. We have also moved to my brother's house in Paulden (close to Prescott) AZ. Paul is working with my brother and thinks he will really enjoy the work, once he actually gets some clients to work with. Apparently the holidays are not a time for setting up wills and trusts so hopefully after all the hustle and bustle is over we can get out on our own. We are thankful for this opportunity to do this, Heavenly Father has truly lead our path for the past few years and blessed us immeasurably. Laura is doing great, growing like a weed. Her hair has yet to fall out as everyone predicts that it will. All in all we are doing great and enjoying the adventurous life that we lead, not knowing where we will be living in a few months or what we will be doing for sure. Life is going to seem quite boring once things really settle down!
Here are some pictures from Kenzie's birthday:
She wanted an ice cream cake and a real cake so we did this little one for her real birthday with just us. She was happy that she got to blow out the candles two days in a row!
Opening presents, that is Macky, or the comakazi. He is only 6 months older than Kenzie and he was excited to see what she got, even though that was the present his family gave to Kenzie.
Kenzie got a strawberry yogurt cake with strawberries on top. I apparently didn't decorate it correctly because she was quite disappointed in how it turned out but I couldn't fix it so she had to learn to be happy with it.
In her new shirt from Grandma Emma. It came with the cutest leopard print jacket and pants, she LOVED it and put it on immediately after opening it.
The rest are just random pictures from the past week
We now have a backyard and super nice weather so we went outside to do a little painting craft for Christmas. Doing crafts with me is one of her favorite things to do.
Kenzie and Laura on Sunday before church. We miraculously made it on time this week!
Our after church activity - Dad sleeps while Kenzie watches a show, a fun time for all!
2 comments:
yea for four!
How fun. Enjoy your adventures. But we hardly saw Laura?!
Oh Kate, Laura is beautiful. This is the first time I've ever seen her. Does she now have dark red hair! She sure lucked out! You are going to have so much fun with so much hair. And Kenzie is 4! Wow! time really does fly. She is still as cute as a button. I hope all is still going well for you!
Your old law school friend,
Becky
Post a Comment