Monday, January 31, 2011

Cute Kids

At least I think they are cute! Here are some random pictures to update what they look like now.

Kenzie, such a model!
In her new birthday outfit
Making graham cracker houses
Where she hangs out most of the time, in her bouncy
making a snow angel, how fun it is to live in snow country
Laurie's first try with food, it didn't go too well, we will try again in a few weeks
before
after, I can't believe she had to get a hair cut at 4 months!

There they are, cute as can but and tons of fun.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

They are cute. And Laura looks like you guys. I think like Paul but not sure. Thanks for showing us!

Lynda Holdsworth said...

What adorable children!! Laura's hair is one for the record books. She looks more like her pop every day! Kenzie is more Holdsworth, I think.