Monday, May 23, 2011

I rarely have anything to blog about that seems like it would be interesting to others, but then I get a request from my mom to put up some pictures of the girls. So here they are, the cutie pies that Grammy wanted to see from so far away.


This was taken yesterday right before church. The CUTE dress Kenzie is wearing is one that her Grammy made for her, so cute!
Here is Laurie, ready to scoot around the dirty church floors in her denim jumper, thank goodness for cousins that share their clothes!
Kenzie modeling her dress for everyone to see.
Grandma and Grandpa have a trampoline that Kenzie loves to jump on and Laurie tries too. It was a little chilly one evening and Kenzie didn't want her sweatshirt so she let Laurie borrow it, what a nice sister!
Kenzie came home from Grammy's house with this fancy sequin shawl and wanted to pose for the camera.
Laurie with her Baki up in Flagstaff
Kenzie and I just happened to match one day for church without even trying so I had to seize the moment and document it with a picture.
Miss Laurie with her curly hair
Kenzie is such an amazing big sister! Laurie was laying on the floor one day and started to fuss a little and I said something about her being lonely and immediately Kenzie said that she would go lay with her, and she did for almost 30 minutes (which to Kenzie is like half a day when sitting still). She does so many kind things for Laurie, we are so blessed to have such wonderful little girls in our home!

So there you have it, an updated blog post featuring nothing but granddaughters. I hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Thanks for taking the time to share with us! What an adorable pair!! Love from Grammy.

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Soooo cute, Kate! I love the one of you with Kenzie. What a cute dress!