McKenzie turned 1 today and we had a little party. I should have taken some pictures of the people that came but I didn't think of it until right now. I made her a butterfly cake, which was lots of fun to do! She made a big mess and it was tons of fun!




This video is a little shakey, I was trying to get her attention and I didn't realize I had moved the camera so you couldn't see her. She did eventually eat the cake after I put some on my finger and gave her a taste, as you can see from the picture above. She was cover in cake up to her elbows and all over her pants. I can't believe it has been a whole year!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CUTEST LITTLE KENZIE EVER! We're glad we know you!
Wow, time flies!!! So cute! I can't believe you made that cake!
Post a Comment