This is an updated picture of Kenzie. You can't even see the cut on her lip so I guess it us healing pretty well. Her black eye is almost completely gone. It has taken a LONG time for that thing to go away! Her hair is sticking up because of her fleece hat that she MUST wear where ever we go, (it gives her pretty bad hat head unfortunately). We are looking forward to coming to Arizona for the Christmas break, a little nervous about the 4 hour plane ride though, any advise from you experienced moms?
Paul just finished his last assignment for the semester and is now reviewing for finals, coming up week after next! Holy cow has this time spead by or what? It feels like we have only been out here a month! I hope time starts going a little slower, I am not ready to drive back to Arizona behind a moving truck, I still need a lot of time to get over 4 solid days of driving.
2 comments:
Well I'm not one to give plane advice but...the only thing I can say is "barf bags"...okay and McLaren and I spent a lot of time in the back by the bathroom (yes on the disgusting floor) so he could crawl around...and we walked the aisle a lot!
okay I got the video to run and it made me laugh to hear her...that is so stinkin' sweet!! I love blogs!
Post a Comment