Sunday, November 4, 2007

New Friends

McKenzie had her first official playdate this week with Eve Jones. They had tons of fun together. McKenzie was so excited when she came in that she couldn't stand it and didn't even want to eat. Poor Eve was hungry and McKenzie couldn't wait for her to finish eating to play some more. It was very fun to watch McKenzie with another little one her size.



Today she figured out how to get into the cupboard and emptied it out for me. It is a nice way to do some re-organizing and cleaning and I only have to do half the work. McKenzie is such a good helper!

4 comments:

Lynda Holdsworth said...

I am trying to decide from which side of the family McKenzie gets her genius - the Holdsworths or the Melos. If she can sing AND is good in math, obviously it's a 50/50 toss-up! Love, Grammy H.

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

I'm so glad you started a blog!! I love the pictures. She is so cute. I'm sure she's keeping you so busy!

megan said...

Kate...I've been here a few times with this post...love it...but had to comment on all the background/wall paper changes...love it! I'll send you a link to some others (not tonight...have to go to bed :)

Steven and Becky Trujillo said...

I had no idea you had a blog! Alright! Little Mckenzie is sure growing up quick. She really is a pretty baby.