Friday, November 9, 2007

Psych

So my sister Heather told me about Psych (a new detective show), she said it was hilarious, so Paul and I decided to try it out on netflix. She was right, it is the most hilarious show I have seen, and it is clean! It is on USA. We don't have cable so I am not sure what day and time but if you can find it I would highly suggest that you watch it. I am so obsessed with it that I have been downloading the second season from amazon.com seeing as the second season is not out on dvd to rent from Netflix. Everytime I think about spending money I think well, if I don't get this I could download another Psych instead. I only have one more to download then I will have to wait for the new shows to start in January, I don't know what I will do!


McKenzie is suffering from a black eye and an ear infection. She was standing on the footstool and fell and hit her eye on the corner and has a black and blue circle under her eye. I am sure people think I abuse her! Today she is happier and acting more like her cheerful self which I am very thankful for. Paul is busy studying for finals, which are coming up in about 4 weeks. Can you believe it, Paul is studying 5 weeks in advance for finals instead of just the night before, he is really taking this school stuff seriously. He is going to make a wonderful lawyer!

2 comments:

The Laytons said...

That is not the Paul that I remember from school! WHAT HAPPENED? Glad you guys are doing well! We miss you!

Brynn said...

HOORAY! You have a blog! I just found you on Becky's! Sorry about the black eye! That is the pits and SO SAD when your baby gets hurt!