Well, we made it back from Arizona and I finished unpacking and putting everything away so now I can blog without feeling guilty. We had so much fun in Arizona! I am wishing I had stayed a few extra days like I wanted to before, it is so stinkin' humid here! It is good for the skin but that is the only thing it is good for! It isn't too much warmer than Flag but man does it feel hot! I am sure I will get used to it after a few days.
Rachel's wedding was WONDERFUL! She was beautiful and had everything planned out to the very last detail. Like the genuis I am I forgot the camera so I don't have a single picture from the trip. It was fun to see family that I haven't seen for like 10 years. My aunt and all of her kids came for the event. It is fun to catch up, even though I am quite a bit younger than all of them. Hopefully we will be able to make it out to Grant's wedding in August, they are going to have a sunset wedding up at Snowbowl which will be beautiful!
4 comments:
You aren't happy to be back in the land of the mosquito? ;)
I'm going out to a wedding in August too! But it is in UT not AZ.
Oh (tiny) Kate. The "tiny" part is from Grant. We miss you. Family events just aren't the same with some form of rhyming going on, which of course doesn't happen unless you're in attendance. And most of all family events just aren't the same without you anyways. It was so good to see you (and Paul and Kenzie). We all miss you.
I'm sorry we didn't get together last weekend! My sister came to visit but I heard the wedding was beautiful. Your cake looks awesome!
I am so sad we didn't get to see you guys!
Post a Comment