This is Kenzie on Mother's Dat wearing her mothers high heels,
this girl wants to be just like her Mom.
Happy Mother's Day.
The following are Zoo pictures, I hope you could have guessed that without the subheading but just in case I have included it.
Do not worry, we did not let the kids ride live giraffes, these were just metal statutes.
The penguins were rather active swimming around.
Next came the 2010 Camaro unveiling, a privilege of living in GM central, Lansing MI
The SS model has a V8 engine, something like 450hp I think foraround 34,000. Not bad for the performance
Maybe we will buy one with the extra money we have.
There were lots of people that came to this little dealership to see
the car for the first time. We could not get good pictures. There is a
V6 model that starts around 22,000. More affordable
for those folks who want to look like they are driving
a fast car without actually spending money on a fast car.
McKenzie is learning to talk, walk, eat, and model her new outfit
all at the same time. True Talent.
Holland, MI. Tulip Festival- Windmill Island
This is a very fun windmill, it is over 200 years old, it was purchased from the Netherlands
and then brought over piece by piece and re-assembled. It is even a working mill.
Kenzie is growing fast, she had lots of fun looking at all the stuff.
She is learning so much now and likes to take in all
of her surroundings.
This is a small sample of the tulips, there were thousands of them.
But who really wants to look at a bunch of pictures of flowers,
I figured one was enough.
Well, we have had lots of fun the last few days, and we hope the fun will continue even with Paul going back to school. It is exciting to report that 15 weeks from now we will be back on vacation. That is not too long.
Happy Mother's Day!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting all the fun pictures!! This has been the highlight of MOther's Day this year, an otherwise forgettable day.
She looks so cute in her MD dress!!! And you guys are so cute in the kitchen...I'm glad she's giving you more loves. :)
PS I don't blame her, I love those high heels too! I want some!
Post a Comment