Kate, she is so dang cute! You are blessed with one beautiful little girl. I love how tiny she is, just a little button!
Kenzie-you are the cutest kid ever! Your hair is getting so-o-o long. Can't wait to see you and give you a giant hug!!
That does look delicious! Oh Eve will miss Kenzie.
Oh she is so cute. We will miss you guys! I hope your packing goes well!!
So cute! I LOVE the fishing pics!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Kate, she is so dang cute! You are blessed with one beautiful little girl. I love how tiny she is, just a little button!
Kenzie-you are the cutest kid ever! Your hair is getting so-o-o long. Can't wait to see you and give you a giant hug!!
That does look delicious! Oh Eve will miss Kenzie.
Oh she is so cute. We will miss you guys! I hope your packing goes well!!
So cute! I LOVE the fishing pics!
Post a Comment