Monday, September 14, 2009

Waiting...

Well, law school is officially OVER, Paul got all of his grades back and he passed all of his classes with flying colors and we have been in Flagstaff for a little over a week now and we are staying at my mom and dad's house until we find out where Paul is going to work. Paul has signed up to take the Bar in February so until then we have to find a job that will pay enough for us to at least live on and give Paul enough time to study for the Bar. He has applied for several different jobs so we will see where we end up. The options right now are, Flag, Prescott, Phoenix, Tucson and Las Vegas. Waiting is very hard to do and I think Paul is losing his mind sitting around. Luckily for him our new car broke down 2 days after we bought it and he has been able to fill his time fighting with Sundance about paying for it since the work isn't covered under the $1500 warranty we bought from them, it has been a headache to say the least but it is coming to an end, hopefully we will have the car back tomorrow and check to cover part of the work in the mail in a few days. It is a little frustrating to think that we traded in a good - working - car for this Tahoe. Oh well, live and learn, right? When we get to plugging in our computer I will try to upload some pictures.

6 comments:

Brynn said...

Oh good luck with this next year of your life. I'm sure you guys will get a job quick and life will be grand in no time! You can look back on this time and laugh that you should've gone to do fun things during the waiting instead of just waiting...or maybe you ARE doing fun stuff! I hope so! Anyway, enjoy having your husband around! :) Way to go graduates!!

Nicole said...

Welcome back! I say you need to come take a look at Tucson - there are houses to rent in our neighborhood:)

Rebecca said...

OH dear! I am sorry that car is trouble and I hope it all works out. Congrats to Paul and good luck with the job hunt. I would go hiking with my free time!- but I am sure you will find something:)

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

We want to see you guys!! If you're coming this way, let me know!

nathan said...

YEAh! I want pictures. i have been thinking about you and checking your blog, waiting to hear from you :( I miss you!!!
I'm so sorry about your car. that is so terrible, and they should fix it! 2 days! holy cow. Good luck with it, with EVERYTHING! I hope your blessed with the dream house and car!!
love you1!

Moeller Family said...

Hey Kate-O! I haven't blogged in so long and just checked your today. Tell Paul CONGRATS on graduating law school! What an accomplishment. I hope you come to Tucson of course, but that's just selfish me. :) We would love to see you guys! Love you and miss you!