Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All systems go

We are finally moved in! We got the internet yesterday and I just downloaded the pictures from the camera so I thought I would write a new post and add some pictures this time.


We decided to go on a picnic while we had some time together in Flagstaff. This is one of my favorite spots on earth, up on The Peaks.
You can see the self painted fingernails in this one, Paul let her do it, and her toes too
:)

Exploring in the woods
A little father daughter time
Cheese-o-rific

When we were leaving she decided that she needed to rest so she just sat down on this rock on relaxed for a few minutes.



This is the view from SnowBowl, which is a little higher up on the mountain from where we had the picnic. This is my very favorite place on earth




We also went down on Sierra Vista to visit with Paul's parents for a couple of days and Kenzie loved jumping on the trampoline.




Spending time with Dad and Grandpa in the garage working on the old car.



My Dad, picture taken by McKenzie

McKenzie and Thad, she has loved living by all of the cousins who play and play with her

6 comments:

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Yay, new look and pix on your blog! I guess I'll have to be happy looking at pictures now that you have moved to Nevada, but at least it's only 4 hours away by car instead of 4 hours by plane, and a little cheaper to get there!
Love, Mom

Rebecca said...

Yea! Fun pics of Kenzie. She looks older! I am glad things are working out. I would love to see your new place too. Live it up in Vegas! or something like that. :)

kristin said...

I totally know where your favorite place on earth is! Without you even telling me. We cut branches off of the aspen trees in that meadow/trail a couple of nights before our wedding. In the pitch dark without a flashlight. I love that spot too.

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to hear how things go in Vegas, post pics of the new place soon! We miss you guys!

StevenBecky said...

Hey Kate, I'm so happy that things are working out for you guys. It looks like it was a real trial of faith there for a moment. I sure do miss you guys, your happy smiles, your clean apartment, you just letting me come hang out. You are great Kate. I sure do hope you like it over there in Vegas.

nathan said...

YES! moved in! i bet you feel relief! I hope you show pics!!
I love all these pictures, Kenz looks older in them and her hair is so much longer!! cute.
des