Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Little Catch Up

Since we have moved out here and go to see family almost every other weekend I haven't been blogging a whole lot. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family, it was nice to see all of Paul's family again after almost 2 and 1/2 years. Nicky's house is gorgeous and we were so happy to get to see it for ourselves and dream of the day that we would be in a house like that. I will post about Thanksgiving later, save some of the events to post about and then maybe I will post more often. Here is what we have been doing here in Sin City.



Kenzie with her new hair cut, I actually cut it pretty straight the first time, I was very happy with it.
This is the view from Paul's fancy office, I think anyway, it may from his bosses office, I will have to show this to him when he gets home and check to make sure.
Here is Paul in his office, I know this one is Paul's.


We went to a Veteran's Day parade that went right in front of Paul's office and the people next to us had this huge dog that Kenzie fell in love with and the kind woman let her hold the leash most of the parade, until it would try to walk away and almost drag Kenzie with it.






My sister has a dog, named Pepper, and she is not allowed upstairs at my sister's house so she will lay on the bottom step until Heather comes back downstairs. This is Kenzie pretending to be Pepper while I am pretending to be Aunt Heather, this is a loved game at our house.



Where's McKenzie?

I was getting things put away under our bed in these tupperware and I had an empty one so Kenzie decided to climb into one and play hide and seek. Before you call CPS they were never out of my sight and they were never closed all the way, she could get the top off whenever she wanted to.

Sorry it's sideways, the computer usually fixes that for me and I don't know how to do it after is downloaded on here.

3 comments:

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

What a fun mom you are!!! She's getting SO big.

Rebecca said...

love it! Thanks for updating for your old friends. That office is so cool- a real office job- wow. Kenzie's hair is cute. Glad to get to see family often. We are coming to Az for Christmas. Any change you'll be in PHX area anytime from 17th to the 6th? I'll have to stay in touch about that. Eve would love to see Mckenzie.

Stephanie said...

Love the dog and the office! Crazy to think of being in the "real world"