Friday, February 5, 2010
Still Alive
I just realized that I haven't posted anything in almost a month and that is the longest I have ever gone! Nothing too noteworthy has been happening around here, one of the reasons for no posting:) We got a new tv with our tax refund, quite a fun new expendature. Paul and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on January 28. I really can't believe it has been 5 years - 8 years since we met! My birthday was yesterday and Paul organized a nice surprise party for me, which I ruined by requesting to go to the store with him when he went to pick up the cake, I always spoil it for myself in ways like that! I am now 29, yikes!!!!! This is the age I will remain for the rest of my life:). Kenzie is officially potty trained, has to wear diapers at night still, she soaks through them, but does good all day. Paul is busy working and studying, it never seems to end for him, poor guy! That is all I can think of for right now. Like I said, nothing too noteworthy. Just trying to enjoy life and all that it throws at us. I was going to post a couple pictures of Kenzie but we don't have any new ones alreayd loaded on the computer and I am too lazy to get up to get the camera to load them on. I will save that for another day, give everyone something to look forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OH 29 is ok. Thanks for the notes! Aren't tax refunds great? Glad Kenzie is doing the potty thing! Eve still wears pull-ups to bed about half the time too.
That was so nice of Paul! I am the same way...I always ruin surprises!
Happy birthday and anniversary!
Happy Birthday! & Anniversary! how fun, I love those holidays ;)
so how is the bar comming along he takes it this month right? you'll have to let us know how it all went when you post those pictures.
oh and, CONGRATS on potty training.
Kate- Isn't it time to post a new blog???
Post a Comment