Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life is getting more exciting

I still can't move the pictures but at least now I can add captions.

Our new car, glad that this one is silver, I think it makes it look a little cooler, not quite as much like a soccer mom car:)

Kenzie in her beautiful spring dress, ready for church - on time I might add!



Kenzie adores dressing up, if she finds it, she will put it on. My mom bought her that hat in Michigan so it is at least a year old but she still loves it. She is doing a performance for Paul, he is such a wonderful dad!







This is an example of Kenzie's photography skills. This is my sister-in-law and her newest, currently the youngest Holdsworth grandchild, but not for long;)


Well, it has been more than a month since I last updated, blogging is more of a chore than anything now. I just uploaded all of the pictures from our camera and there were pictures from when Chris and Evelyn visited at the end of December! YIKES!


Our lives have taken a turn for the better though. We bought a new car last week, a 2008 Suzuki XL7, with a ton of very nice features. It has leather, heated seats, which is only come in handy in the winters in Flagstaff, but at least we will be able to use it sometimes. It has a six disc changer, which I LOVE. It has a jack for the iPod so Kenzie gets to listen to her music in the car and I don't have to remember to get the cd out of her cd player in her room. And it has three rows, which will come in quite handy since we are having another little one in September!!!! Of course we won't really NEED the third row, but if we do have to take people with us places, we can, which for some reason makes me happy. I am due September 20 and if it comes early, like Kenzie, it could possibly come on Paul's birthday! I am positive it is a boy and Paul is positive it is a girl, only about 2 more months and hopefully the little one will cooperate and will know for sure. Thankfully we have been close to family because I have had NO energy and not feeling too hot which is hard with an energetic 3 year old who needs someone to play with her constantly. We are very excited about the whole thing and can't wait to have another little one to love and watch grow.

Paul took the bar the last week of February and will get the results at the end of May. He is planning on taking the Nevada bar in July. After that, hopefully he will be done with bar exams.


I think that is all that we have been up to this past month. Here are some pictures of recent events.

8 comments:

The Cureton Family said...

Wow!!! Congratulations--on the new car and especially your new little one on the way! Can't wait to here who is right about the gender!

Christi said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for your new addition :) Love the new car too. Kenzie is adorable :)

Nicole said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!!!! I'm sorry you're not feeling very well though.

Mellissa said...

Congratulations! What a happy bit of news to get on this rainy day. Can you send some of that Las Vegas sun this way? I bet you are starting to miss Michigan just reading about the rain...HA!

Des said...

HUGE CONGRATS! I'm so sorry about the illness. isn't it the pits! I hope the energy goes up! those three year olds. Kenz is So cute, I love her tutu pics. and her room is adorable :)

Your car is awesome! Its so exciting to get a big new thing like that, probably cause it happens once in a blue moon!
I'm so happy for you guys!! I hope you feel better soon. and I hope you have a boy too! they are fun!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

I love the car! Fun!!

Moeller Family said...

KATE-O! Oh my, I haven't updated our blog in so long and I'm almost as bad about checking others. CONGRATS on being pregos again! September is such a great month to give birth-ha! (Ethan's birth month) Tell Paul hello too. I think about you a lot...wish we lived closer!!!

Molly said...

Congrats on the little one. Hope you are feeling well!!