For the past week we have all been sick. This is the first time that we have all been sick together, whatever germ got us was a powerful little bugger! Hopefully by next weekend we will all be returned to full health and can have fun again! Our house is a huge mess and everywhere you look you see kleenex. This coming week will be one of cleaning and disinfecting.
Other than that things are going great. We found out that we are having another girl and she is healthy. The sonographer couldn't see everything so I get to have another ultrasound in a few weeks. The baby moves a lot, which I am thankful for. I like KNOWING she is in there. Kenzie is very excited to have a baby sister that she can rock to sleep.
Here are some pictures of Kenzie for her grandmothers to enjoy.
Kenzie likes to play with the laundry baskets while I fold the laundry. Here she is watching Tinker Bell through the holes in the basket. She watched like this for several minutes, totally cracked me up.
Here she is in her cute braids and her new Easter dress. If I do some smooth talking I can get her to let me do something else to her hair besides just putting a clip in it.
Kenzie helping Daddy get Sunday dinner ready, she LOVES helping out!
We have started garage saling and one we happened upon had this GIANT dog. The lady was just trying to get rid of stuff because her son was moving in that day with his family so she gave us this dog. It is huge and sheds just like a real dog but Kenzie loves it. She talks to it and gives it hugs and kisses and rides it like a horse. It might mysteriously dissapear when we move out of this apartment but until then we get to have this monstrosity around.
5 comments:
She is getting so big! Glad to hear that the baby is doing well but sad to hear you are sick! Being sick and pregnant is just about the worst thing Ever! I bet that dog is a lot of fun....
I think that one of her washing dishes looks so much like your little kid pics! So cute!! And that bug is NASTY...if it's what we got last month. Yuck!
Kate! Can't believe how big Kenzie looks all of the sudden (at least in pics, when do we ever see you guys, ha!) I'm excited for you to be pregos again and would love to see some tummy pics!! :)
SO happy you are having a girl! I love girls and Kenzie will love it too.
Oh my gosh! Your little girls is SO adorable!!! She is like your little buddy! Hey congrats, I am so sorry that you are feeling sick, no fun! Miss you lots, glad that all is well.
Post a Comment