As is usual with a newborn, not alot has been going on around here except getting used to the new little person that has greatly blessed our lives. Miss Laura is very fun to have around, she is super sweet, hardly fusses, only when she is hungry. She is not a very good sleeper, it takes FOREVER to get her to sleep which makes the middle of the night feedings a little longer than I would like them to be, but it won't last forever and I do enjoy the time that I get with her without any other interuptions. Kenzie has been the BEST big sister! She always puts her passy in when it falls out and she starts to fuss, she rarely lets me do it. Kenzie is also as gentle as can be and loves to give her kisses and talk to her. It is a true blessing that she is so loving. As I write this, she is sharing all of her toys with Laurie, we have been greatly blessed with such a loving girl! Here are some pictures of our time at home.
At the very least we are able to get dressed and our hair done everyday. This is what Kenzie looks like today, I think she looks so cute in pigtails!

Miss Laura, with her crazy hair.

Kenzie loves dressing up and dancing around the house in this dress.

Here is Laurie today in her new outfit. I had 2 pairs of pajamas that actually fit and no clothes so we got her a couple of newborn outfits. Baby clothes are so much fun! It is hard not to buy everything in the store.


Daddy loves to have the baby for nap time, he is such a good dad!

Here is Kenzie after church wearing Daddy's church clothes, she looks like a munchkin from the Wizard of Oz to me!:)
Paul had a birthday on the 1st, he is OLD! We made him a cheesecake and he got to have the day off for parternity leave, not too eventful but he told me that is the way he likes it.
6 comments:
so sweet! I can't wait to get my hands on her and my camera :)
I know I said this before but her hair kills me - I am SO jealous! You guys have a beautiful family!
I can't believe how she has grown in 2 weeks time. She doesn't look like McKenzie, in my humble opinion. Her lips are so pretty, they are very distinctive. What a little angel. My wish is that I could see her every day to watch her grow and change.
Grammy H.
Oh she is so cute! I love little babies.
She's so pretty, Kate! I wish I could be there to hold her!
She is so beautiful- and man what an awesome head of hair! I love it. I'm so glad that she is home safe and healthy. you have such gorgeous girls :) I hope you are doing well too!
Post a Comment