So, I broke a tooth a while back and it didn't start hurting until about a month ago and, seeing as I HATE going to the dentist, I put it off until it was really bad. Last night the pain was more than I could bear so I went to the dentist today and I need a stupid root canal! AUGH!! I have to go in on Wednesday for the root canal, then I have to go back 3 more times to get all of the other stupid, ridiculous stuff done. I really hate going to the dentist, A LOT! They all smell the same, AWFUL! I have definitely learned my lesson, next time I am going in right away, or maybe if I wasn't such a baby and went more than once a year these kinds of things wouldn't happen.
I HATE DENTIST'S OFFICES!!!!!!!
**Yes, it is the dental office I hate, not the actual dentist, most of them are very kind, I just don't like what they do to me:)
5 comments:
I hope your friend Scott Seaman doesn't see this!! I'm sure you mean you don't like Dental OFFICES, not the Dentist himself!
Love, Ma
I agree with ya, I think dentists themselves are very nice people but I get sick to the stomach just thinking if visiting them in their offices!
If you need a place for Kenzie to go while your getting your teeth worked on...let me know. We'd love to have her over for a play date!
I hate that smell, too. And the sound of machines going in my mouth. I never hated the dentist until my first cavity, but now I understand that hate! :)
Way to go for having all those people over on Thanksgiving!
You are SO brave!!! Add that to your list: organized, crafty, great hair, BRAVE!!! I hope it goes smoothly.
Post a Comment