This is what she looks like today, so you are updated as to her growth. Those containers in the left hand corner are just another step in our moving process, all I have to do now is bring myself to packing stuff inside:(
I was getting ready one morning and she walked out in my tall boots, I was impressed that she was able to even get them on! They go all the way up to her hips.
5 comments:
Thanks Kenzie for letting your mom take your picture. Once again, you have made Grammy's day.
Love, Grammy H.
Oh I am sad to hear about this moving stuff. Boxes are the funnest toys!
When will you guys be back?
I love the boots!!!
hummmm where to start. I love the picture of you holding kenzie- it is such a "real" moment. You have the sparkles in your eyes and you look like you two are laughing so hard :) (its a couple of post down, I had some catching up to do) her piggies are awesome! and I also loved the pic of her reading to her dog- that was so sweet.
ok but the moving boxes jus tplain made me sad.
Post a Comment