A whole lot of nothing, I just got tired of writing the same thing every week! We did go to Lake Lansing this week, which, for us, was a big adventure! We did buy a trailer yesterday and got to see yet another new place in Michigan - Coldwater. It is bright red and stored in our wonderful friend's locked garage since we have some kleptomaniacs around our apartment complex. Here are some pictures from the week.
Kenzie cleaned off the top of the microwave for me. I walked in to the kitchen to see a nice and tidy microwave, but none of the stuff was locatable until I opened the microwave to see this -
Kenzie and baby Callie at Lake Lansing

Kenzie in her new summer hat (this is the lake, all that white area in the background is the water, quite different from the lakes out in AZ)

Kenzie helping me to do my streches. I have been exercising in the mornings and she likes to lay on my back while I am doing it, it actually is quite helpful!

I don't really remember why I took this picture, but here is Kenzie laying on Sadie's changing pad, trying to be like Sadie.
5 comments:
I didn't know Kenzie was such a "neat freak"! I wish she would come to my house and de-clutter! I'm seriously considering Merry Maids real soon, but I'll still have to put away all the junk. Callie is ready for braids, I think.
Is all the dark around Callie's head, her hair? I have not seen a baby with such a head of hair. Was the water in the lake cold? One month before we come to Michigan. Two years seem to have gone by quickly. The days, and months have dragged on but the years have sped by. Thanks for the pictures and updates.
Haha! I love that she's laying on you while you try to work out. That would make me give up on mine! :)
What a helper - cleaning out the microwave! :) Too Cute!
Hey I know you guys do fun stuff-the lake is fun! Sorry the timing did not work out so well last week. We still need to get together with you before you leave!
Post a Comment