Saturday, July 4, 2009

Same Old, Same Old

Still nothing new or exciting happening around this Melo household. We are getting more prepared for the trek back to AZ. We got a trailer hitch put on our car and went and looked at trailers yesterday to get an idea of what size we could pull with our KIA, always better to ask a professional rather than completely ruin a car that is FAR from being paid off:). That is progress, right? I am so sad to leave here, I have LOVED being out here, just as my brother predicted, I really don't want to go home to dry, brown AZ. Don't get me wrong, I am excited to be around family again, if only I could get all of our family to move out here to Michigan, too bad the economy out here is so awful, very few jobs to be found for so many people! Anyway, for Kenzie's grandmothers, here are the most updated pictures of her.

*For those of you planning on coming out when Paul graduates,(I don't know if anyone is or not) he is not going to graduation, it isn't until the middle of the next semester and he wants to get out to AZ to work so if you want to come out, you better do it fast!


Kenzie reading to her doggy


Kenzie's CUTE new hairdo


Kenzie dancing and singing, a very entertaining thing to watch

5 comments:

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Kenzie ~ Grammy is so proud of you!! I didn't even have to remind your mom to post some new pictures! You are really getting good at keeping her on the ball. You sure are one cute gal. Keep up the dancing and singing.
Love, Grammy H.

Brynn said...

Isn't it funny to be there and while you're there to wish you were somewhere else, and then before you know it, you are going somewhere else and you just want to stay? Congratulations on Paul finishing up school! Is he really done already? That seemed really fast! I still really miss Michigan and all the friends we made out there and the ward and the parks and well, nearly everything! Good luck on the upcoming insanity of moving and everything. I think of you often and think you guys are awesome!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Wow-- she is really growing up fast!! I love the curly hair!

Melisa said...

It is sad to leave MI, huh. I miss it.

Jeff and Elise said...

Congrats to Paul on finishing school! I hear ya about the not wanting to move back thing. I always thought I wanted to end up back in AZ, but I love the weather where we are, so now I have no desire to go back to the scorching heat!