Thursday, October 18, 2007
Comments wanted
I recently got my hair cut and my glasses broke so I had to get some new glasses. They were having a buy one get one free deal so I thought I would try the glasses I was always to nervous to try and I want other people's opinion on how they look. I will probably get them changed into sunglasses once I get the rimless glasses. I also want opinions on my hair. Paul is too nice to tell me if he thinks it looks bad and I don't have enough friends to get opinions from out here. For those of you who are new to the blogging world, just click on the comments link at the bottom of this post and you will be able to write what you think. I really want honest opinions so I don't get this hair cut again if it looks bad and I don't want to keep wearing the glasses if they look funny. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Heck...I'll comment :) LOVE the front of the hair...take the back/bottom and stack it more...clean it up so its not so "elongated" maybe even make it a tiny (just a tiny :) not trying to get to "crazy" on you) bit shorter than the front...it will feel good to get it off your neck (of course it looks really really cold there so maybe you need the warmth). Too much comment? p.s. loved the little tour below..i'm going to make matt check it out!
As always, Kate, your hair looks beautiful - you are the envy of many with your thick, shiny, red hair! Like the glasses too, you are right in style and look highly intelligent and capable (you looked that way before though).
You should keep the look.
Love the hair, Kate! It is so cute from the front, but I do agree that it should be more stacked in the back...you will love it and it won't get caught in the collars of your shirt. Miss you guys. All these pictures are great!
Post a Comment