Sunday, October 28, 2007

My little tornado

Well, she has learned how to pull herself up on things, including the dresser on which our tv sits. I thought I was being so clever putting the movies in the drawers so she couldn't get into them, boy did she show me! She somehow got the drawer open, the middle drawer none the less, not the one with her books in it, and started to empty out the movies. She is always about 2 steps ahead of me.


She can also reach the buttons on the tv, how did she get so tall so fast?

I also got my hair fixed. I like it a lot better now. Luckily the girl who fixed it had the exact same hair cut so I didn't have to try to explain what I wanted. I think I might just do that from now on, go around until I find a hair dresser with a hair cut I like and then have her cut my hair.

1 comment:

Steven and Becky Trujillo said...

Cute hair Kate! your picture of McKenzie near the TV makes me laugh because I see you are watching your traditional everyday show: Everyone loves Lucy! Cute hair, cute baby, cute fam. You got it made Kate.