Here are some updated pictures of Kenzie Lyn. She is crawling more and more and she is able to sit up herself from laying on the floor. She is also able to pull herself up on things which means I am going to have to do some more baby proofing. She is a busy girl all of the time. She doesn't like to be tied down for very long. She did sit on the bench today for all of sacrament meeting which was amazing!
This is Dad and Kenzie's favorite morning ritual, sharing breakfast. Except today she got mushy frosted mini wheats instead of poptart. A little more healthy I would say. She also knows how to pose for the camera now. The minute I get it out and turn it on she has a great big smile on her face, this picture is a perfect example.
2 comments:
Oh, she is so cute! It is so fun to see pictures. We really miss you guys! Will you be in town for the holidays? We would love to see you!
Kenzie is such a precious little girl. I don't think anyone could be loved more than she is. She is already getting ready for her debut as a young lady by posing for the camera. She has her Grammy wrapped around her little finger!
Post a Comment