Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ARIZONA BABY!

We are coming/going out to Arizona at the beginning of June for my niece's wedding and we are so excited! We will be in Flagstaff June 5 - June 9. I can't believe Rachel is getting married, I am SO old!

7 comments:

Evelyn Porter said...

Have fun, I wish we could come down and see you guys, but I will either have a newborn or be very close to it.

The Cureton Family said...

Hey Kate! Remember me? Heather (Coker) from good ole Flag? SO fun to see what you are up to. And your little girl is precious!

Camille said...

We'll be in Flagstaff that same time. We should get together at the park or something if you're not too busy with family things.

megan said...

I thought you'd be staying longer?????? what on earth are you rushing back to? :)

Jaylan said...

I am excited for you! We will be in Az partially for the same time. Cute blog!
Rebecca Jones

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Yay! I bet you're excited to come out! I am going to be at girls' camp for part of that-- but maybe we can still see each other. What day is the wedding?

Jamie said...

any chance you'll be down a little more south during your trip?