Friday, May 2, 2008

A Little Change

We have moved to a new apartment! We switched buildings to get away from our downstairs nieghbor, she is very kind but is a social butterfly and always has loud people over playing loud music. All of her friends smoke too so our apartment - and everything in it - smelled like smoke. The aparment we are in is opposite of the other one so it is taking a little getting used to. I always open the wrong drawers. It is a lot nicer though, wood floors(not real, but still nice), new kitchen cabinets and counter tops and new tile floors in the kitchen. It only took us a couple of days to move, thanks to the help of Brad Charles! He and Paul did all of the heavy stuff while I sat at the apartment while Kenzie slept. She has adjusted quite nicely, not one problem. I was a little nervous about the whole thing. We also went to the temple yesterday with our friends the Jones's. There is a Stake Center across the parking lot and they stayed with Kenzie while we did sealings and then we stayed with their little one, Eve, while they went in. It was nice to be at the temple again. Right when we got there Kenzie was quickly walking to see Eve and she tripped and fell on her face and scraped up her nose, it now looks like she has one giant freckle on her nose, the poor thing. Here are a few pictures.


Poor thing!!!!!


While I was getting things put away in the new apartment she found a bunch of odds and ends in the extra room and put them all down her shirt and this was the result, she walked around like this for a while.

I was painting my nails and of course she had to have hers painted too so now we have matching toenails! It is kind of fun, although her nails are so tiny I think I painted a lot of skin:)

5 comments:

Melisa said...

I'm glad you got settled so fast! Yeah! And how cute to have matching toes! Awwww!

Carlie said...

she doesn't look too sad about her face! what a cutie. and congrats to paul for getting through the first year-- that's a rough gig.

Moeller Family said...

Your little one is darlilng! And I remember those toes of yours Kate-O...you have cute toes. It be so fun to see you guys again- wonder when that'll be. :)

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Yay for the nice, new apartment! Cute toes...

Camille said...

I love the toes! Someday we'll have a little girl to do fun things like that with. Right now it's a world of basketballs and dirt. Enjoy your new place!