Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tomatoes

Paul is growing tomatoes and I thought I would blog about it just so we can watch the progess and have a record of the dates. Here are the sprouts. I am so excited to have tomatoes, fresh from our own "garden"!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

cool I love spring too :)

Brynn said...

Hooray for fresh tomatoes! You'll get to make salsa all summer long!

Becky said...

Oh yes, salsa...We made a ton of salsa last years from a bunch of tomatoes we bought at MSU farms harvest sale, yum...
This display of agriculture reminds me that I need to start planting too.

Camille said...

Good luck with the tomatoes! I love all of the trips you guys take as a family. Great memories!

Evelyn Porter said...

Sounds like a good summer project. Hope they grow. We have finally updated our blog so you can check it out.

David and Nikki said...

Hey...I need to learn how to grow things....produce is soooo expensive right now!

Rob and Mitzi said...

Good luck with those tomato plants! I just don't have the patients. I need to work on that I guess. It looks like you guys are off to a good start!

megan said...

love the new background...I come and check on you just to check your new backgrounds!!! kidding...I want to see Paul and Mackey momma also...