On Friday Paul decided to take the day off from studying to refresh is spirit:) so we decided to go to Grand Haven and Lake Michigan to just relax by the water and enjoy the beautiful weather. McKenzie didn't like the sand to much, I took her shoes off when we got there and put her in the sand and she started to scream so I sat her in the chair and she screamed at her feet until I cleaned them off and put her shoes back on. Everytime she would fall in the sand and get her hands dirty she would scream at them to until they were cleaned off. (Not a crying scream, just a "what is this?!" scream.) 
I had a hard time getting Kenzie to look at the camera so this is the only picture I got of her.
They're watching a huge tractor move the sand that was blown up against the fence.
The lighthouses on the pier/dock, not sure what it is called.
The lake
Random shells that seemed to still have something living inside of them.
Beach front property
3 comments:
Isn't that such a fun place to go?! You should try going up to Ludington. There's a light house up there and a beautiful beech. The temps. are bearable for swimming in July and August.
Did you have fun?? I am thinking of taking our parents there when they are here for Brian's graduation. I'm glad you got to get out and see stuff outside of Lansing!
I saw a show on Great Lake ship wrecks. There are hundreds of ships at the bottom of those lakes! A very scenic place, though. Kenzie is growing up so fast! Can't wait to see her again.
Love, Grammy H.
Post a Comment