Yesterday was such a nice day that we decided to walk over to the park by our house so we got the stroller out. When we got back the car was locked so I just brought the stroller inside, thinking I would put it away next time we went out. Well, Kenzie saw it laying on the floor and she was curious about it (what else is new?) so I unfolded it and it was the favorite play thing for the rest of the night! She climbed in and out over and over. While she was playing Paul and I were watching Monk and there was some music on the tv and she started to dance. Since I had the camera handy I was able to get it on video! It makes me laugh everytime I see it, I hope it at least brings a smile to your faces!
I also have some pictures of her playing in her stroller.


Don't worry Grandmas, there will still be another post on Sunday for you veiwing pleasure.
3 comments:
Ah, yes, Mr. Monk and the Actor. My favorite part is at the end when Marcie goes on about how he should have his own show and then says she'll go psycho if he changes the theme music. And then the credits roll to original theme music. Cracks me up every time.
She is such a doll!
Oooh, I sure miss that little girl!
She has grown and changed so much since I saw her in Feb. It makes an otherwise lonesome day special.
Love & hugs, Grammy H.
Hilarious!! way to go Macky Momma!
Post a Comment