Sunday, March 30, 2008

For the Grandmas

This is McKenzie's favorite place to play. She pulls these drawers out everyday and plays in them, crawling in and out over and over. She also does this with the drawer under the stove, who knows why?

These two were taken today so you are up to date on what she looks like. Thanks Aunt Callie and girls for the blanket!




Last week, I was in here doing the blog and when I went out I found Kenzie like this with Dad laying on the couch next to her. She played back there for about 30 minutes.
I don't know if you can see this very well but Kenzie crawled up on Dad's shoulder to look out the window while he was studying on the bed. It was her own idea and everything, she is so crazy!


6 comments:

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Kate! I love your blog template now! You always have cute ones. Her Easter dress is adorable!! Where did you get it?

Brynn said...

I know you say these are for the Grandmas, but I look anyway, and Kenzie is the cutest little girl! Can we play sometime this week?

Melisa said...

What a creative little girl!

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Hi Kate ~ Thanks for the pictures of the darling girl. She obviously comes from a long line of
genius(es?).
Love, Grammy H.

Becky said...

She is such a cute girl. I saw her on Sunday and loved her little curly pony tail on top of her head. Isn't it amazing how kids can sit and do something for the longest time?

David and Nikki said...

Thanks for all the name ideas...you are a sweetheart! Kenzie is as adorable as ever:) How are you surviving Paul being in law school?