Every time I go to get Paul from school we drive through this really nice neighborhood and dream of the day that we can live in a nice home. I thought I would share our dreams with everyone else.



I love this style, it is so simple and it looks very English.


The one above is my favorite and the one below is Paul's

4 comments:
I love that neighborhood! One day we'll move out of the projects!
Hi Kate!! I totally do the same thing! My favorites are the old houses around downtown Flagstaff. I don't think I'd ever be able to handle the train noise though. Anyways, I really writing to tell you that the 2nd one on your list looks like JeanBennet Ramsey's... you might not remember, but having grown up in Colorado and visited Boulder quite a few times, it's quite similar. Morbid, I know. I don't know if it'll still be on your list of favorites after that. We miss seeing you. Hope you can come visit soon. Oh, and I need your address, please (email me: kristinanne18@gmail). Hope all is well!!
Where is that neighborhood? It looks beautiful! I love driving around and looking at houses and thinking, "ahhh some day..."
Oh wow...those are amazing houses!!!
Post a Comment