Thursday, February 28, 2008

For the Grandmas

Yet another post just for the grandmas to enjoy, since I am sure everyone else thinks they are silly.



I tried to have a little photo session with McKenzie so we could have some nice pictures to send to Great-Grandma Randall for her birthday but it didn't turn out too well. Here are the best shots. Any advice from the professionals about taking pictures of children born with WAY too much engery?







Here are some other pictures that I took just to test out the new camera, not one fuzzy picture in the bunch! I am so happy!




This is her favorite place to play. I have no idea why she likes it so much but she spends quite a bit of time in this corner, sitting in this basket, "reading" the magazines and so forth.

4 comments:

megan said...

Kate...you did a great job!!! now just turn them black and white..you can download picasa...its free and you can play around with coloring etc...as for energy...tape something to the camera or have paul jump out behind you!

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Thanks Kate for brightening up an otherwise blah winter day. Keep 'em coming! (From Kenzie's Grammy)

Melisa said...

I think those pix are adorable! I want to take a photo class. Let's go! :)

Bethany and Cameron said...

Kate!!! Yay! How are you???? Your little girl is precious!:) What are you doin' all the way out in MICHIGAN??? I am so happy you found me! Email me! bethanycomerford@yahoo.com !!!