So, we got our tax return on Friday and we decided to be irresponsible with some of the money and get a new camera. Don't worry, the other money we are using for important, necessary things. We bought a Canon PowerShot SD1000. We are very excited about it and hope that it takes better pictures than our other camera. It was high time that we retire the other camera, Paul has had it for about 4 years now and for technology, that is OLD! Hopefully we will get to use it for all of the fun vacations we are going to take around Michigan during Paul's breaks from school. I am looking foward to them, A LOT. There might be a slight problem though, Paul doesn't know we are planning on taking all of these trips:)
This is our old camera, it served us well, until the last few months that is.
This is our new camera, the last fuzzy pictures taken with our old camera.
These are a couple of sample shots taken with the new camera, I still have some studying up on the new features and how to get the most out of it.
6 comments:
It's so fun to have a nice(r) camera! Ours is by no means high-end, but I just like to take pictures and that is why I post so often! :) HOORAY for new cameras!
Ohh, that is really nice! I would love a new camera. All our pictures are fuzzy too! I'm afraid that it might be me though...
AAAH! Having a nice camera makes it so much more fun to take pictures! I love canons. HURRAY!
Yeah for tax returns! We just got ours this week and we're already making big plans about what to do with it. Nice choice on the camera!
That's so cool you found Andrea Fox. It's amazing what a small world it is.
We got that camera for Christmas and so far we love it, however I have yet to read up on the manual so I don't know how to use the super cool features...it's on my list of things to do. McKenzie is getting so big and she is so cute! Take lots of pics with your new camera.
The camera will come in handy for posting pictures of Kenzie every day for the lonesome Grammys!!
Post a Comment