Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Where are Tim and Willy?

I am hoping someone who reads this lives in the Phoenix area and listens to KNIX country. I went to listen to their show this morning and THEY WEREN'T THERE! It was some strange guys, Ben & Matt? What has happened to Tim and Willy? They always were able to make me laugh on my way to the Junior High were things weren't always so funny. I hate change! This was a huge blow. Is there anyone out there that can help me understand what has happened???? (I am being overdramatic here, for those of you who think I may have lost my mind:)

3 comments:

Steven and Becky Trujillo said...

I have no idea about the radio station, but you can borrow some cd's from us if you would like. :)
-Becky

Carlie said...

tim and willy used to be a tucson show, and they moved up there in about my middle school years too.
no clue!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Yeah, they quit because the station wouldn't renew their contract for as long as they wanted. I actually like KMLE better anyway....don't hate me! :)