Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So Humble!

Don't let Paul fool you, he did something very nice for me for Valentine's Day. My mom had to leave on Valentine's Day and I took her to the airport at 6:00 that morning and my dear sweet husband had put my gift on the seat of the car. I was so surprised because just the night before he asked me if we still weren't going to "celebrate" V-Day by buying each other gifts and I said yes. When I got home I opened it and there was a box of chocolates and cake decorating things which was so thoughtful! He really gives me the most thoughtful gifts, he is amazing. I am the one that didn't do anything for him. I had made some cards the week before at Enrichment and planned on writing in them all but I lost them (not surprising really, I lose a lot of things lately). I also had a horrible migraine and was sick to my stomach for most of the afternoon and evening
so he had to wait on me hand and foot and get his homework done. It wasn't really a good day for Paul but he made it very special for me. He is a good husband and a wonderful father and I am very grateful for everything he does for me. I look forward to when law school is over and I can hang out with my husband again and not feel guilty for taking him away from his homework.

4 comments:

Melisa said...

Awww, what a guy! I'm really impressed!

Camille said...

Great job, Paul! I also love your post while Kate was out. Funny things happen when mom leaves and dad gets to play with the kids by himself. I don't want to know what happens at our house!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

That is so sweet!!

The Burtons said...

Hey Kate! I totally remember you. I can't believe we just missed each other living in PV. I'm really not sure if I will like living here. I just LOVE phoenix. Where did you live? We are in Mingus Foothills ward. It's kinda new. What ward were you in? Did you know the Dunbars?