Well, since last week quite a lot has happened! Nothing of great excitement but as I was thinking about what I could possibly write about I realized all that has gone on. We are all sick, that is not exciting but makes life a little more interesting for sure. One of Kenzie's teeth has broken through! YEAH! Kenzie took a few steps on her own & stands on her own a lot more often. I am one year older. We have a new prophet and first presidency. My mom is coming tomorrow and now I have an excuse to get out of Lansing and see something else! We also have the missionaries for dinner tonight which is always fun because our Elders are hilarious! (We call them our Elders because they live in our apartment complex and the other Elders in our ward live on the other side of town). It has also snowed and rained here, the weather here is crazy! And I got a ticket while I was going to get Paul because I was thinking about too much and not paying attention to my speed. For us, that is full week! (If anyone would like to donate to the Kate is a bad driver fund, let me know :) Here are a few pictures for anyone that is interested.
Daisies, my favorite flower, from Paul for my b-day.
My favorite kind of cake made by Paul for my b-day. He is so thoughtful!
Ready to go out for a free birthday dinner at Finley's. I know I look a little peculiar but, you can see Kenzie standing on her own. After this she took a few steps to get to her dad!
3 comments:
Yea!!! Happy Birthday! Have fun with your mom-
I love your blog template!!! I hope you had a good b-day!
Hope you had a great bday. We are supposed to have the Elders tonight, but with all this snow, I don't think it would be bad to just send them some pizza. I don't want to be out on these roads! Yuck!
Bummer about the speeding ticket. That can't be fun!
Looks like she is ready to walk! Good luck with that! It gets crazy!
Post a Comment