Poor McKenzie has a cold, or is teething, it is hard to tell this time of year. Luckily for me she can take care of herself. While I was preparing dinner she found the thermometer and learned how to turn it on and put it under her shirt (really her overalls, it is one that goes under the babies arm) and wait for it to beep and then show it to me to tell her what her temperature is. She puts it in backward so it takes the temperature of her hand. She is also able to wipe her own nose, if I give her a Kleenex. Of course when she wipes her nose more gets on her hand than on the Kleenex but she is doing good by my book.

I couldn't get her to put it down her overalls for the picture, but I promise she was doing it earlier.

No wonder the poor thing has a cold, Paul just told me that the wind chill here is -7! That is a negative sign in front of the 7! Yikes!
*Update: McKenzie is teething, she is like a fountain with all of that drool! Her shirt has been soaked since she woke up (at 6:30). I am not really experienced in these things but I am pretty sure that is a good sign of teething. Silly teeth!
4 comments:
I can't take credit for remembering your anniversary. The date is written on your profile :) I agree with you, Arizona is the best state! I can't wait for you guys to come back! I love the pictures of your little girl - she is too cute!
The waking up during the night was always my determing factor for teeth! Glad to see you are freezing to death! (kidding...so are we!! it's been 30 degrees here...ughh! he he)
-7??? Oh yuck. That is crazy. Hang in there and good luck with the drool, too. Cute pictures!
Happy birthday!
Post a Comment