Sunday, January 20, 2008

So Independent

The other day I was on the computer and McKenzie was playing in the room and I looked over and she was playing with ther diapers. She usually just empties out the box so I was really surprised when I saw her with just one diaper and then as I watched her I realized she was trying to put her diaper on. She eventually opened the diaper up all the way and then sat on top. I was laughing so hard and thought I should share the experience with everyone else. She is so independent! She also knows what kleenex's are for and puts them up to her nose and "blows". It is a good thing I married such a smart man, now my children will be geniuses!

3 comments:

Camille said...

What a cute story! Trevor won't let me put his pacifier in anymore, he has to do it himself. What big kids we have!

Melisa said...

What an adorable story! What a cutie pie!

I don't have your email, or I would have emailed instead, but how does next Tues look for you? My mom's coming into town until Mon.

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

She's so funny!