Grades for first term
Grades are finally out for the first term of Law School. The good news is that Paul passed all of his classes! We will continue to live in Michigan for at least one more term. For those of you that are surprised that Paul actually passed without any help from classmates because he has studied on his own the entire time Paul himself is surprised as well. We have had lots of support from family and friends and we are grateful for all of that.
5 comments:
Yeah! Glad you are staying! :) We'll watch your sweet princess if you want to go celebrate.
Paul! Congrats! I knew you could do it. You are a great student. I know from experience :) Plus, you always knew how to BS an answer when you had no clue what it was! I love that! Miss you guys.
Oh, and Happy Anniversary yesterday!
Way to go on the grades! I know for us that can be very stressful and relieving when they turn out okay. The car show looks awesome--Birch is so jealous! I definitely agree with the 3-seat car that's not a minivan.
Yay for Paul!!!
Post a Comment