
So we get movies from Netflix and we are able to watch some of the movies online and I happened to come across Sense and Sensibility and I LOVE IT! It was SO good! I am excited to share it with others who are in love with Pride and Prejudice because they may like it too. It has such a happy ending, it really was just so good. I am so sad that I didn't take my mom's advice earlier to watch it! I just thought I would share this information with you and maybe get opinions from others who have seen it.
5 comments:
it's so great to see your cute little family. i love how blogging can keep everyone so connected!
I actually watched that MANY years ago. I think I saw it before I saw P&P and before I read either book. Maybe that is why I'm a huge Jane fan. Great movie!
Hi kate, this is Rachel Kieren. I'm married to Jared Kieren. Jared says hi to Paul bytheway. I don't know if you remember Anna Jones (now Anna Herbert, but I'm her little sister). Anyways, I saw your post, and I'm a huge Jane Austen fan and I love the movie Sense and Sensibility. My fav is P&P. Anywho, just wanted to say hi! (HAHA, sorry if this is a little strange).
This movie is such a classic. I call it my "sick" movie, because I like to watch it when I'm feeling poorly. Anyway, as another Netflix recommendation: I just rented Bleak House (BBC adaptation of Charles Dickens) and LOVED it!
Hi Kate: Thanks for giving me the credit for telling you about S&S!
Moral of the story: always listen to your mother.
Love, Kenzie's grammy.
Post a Comment