Sunday, January 6, 2008

Just for the Grandmas

Tonight while Paul and McKenzie were playing on the floor Paul asked McKenzie if he could have a love and she dropped what she was doing and crawled right over and gave Paul a huge hug! It was the cutest thing I have EVER seen! I thought Grammy Lynda and Grandma Emma would enjoy that and the picture I got.
The sad part of the story is that no matter how many times I asked her to give me loves she wouldn't:( Oh well, that is part of motherhood I guess, being unappreciated!

5 comments:

Steven and Becky Trujillo said...

Welcome back! I did not realize you were back. If I would have known you guys were back home and sick I would have brought you dinner or something. We got back a week and a half ago. Steven was sick too with strep throat. It's not fun traveling sick, huh! He's better though. Good luck to our men in law school!

Ben and Amberly said...

hi Melo Family!! We love your blog. We hope Michigan is treating you good.

Camille said...

Hi Kate! I didn't recognize your last name so I had to check your blog to see who you were. :)

It was fun to see you at church. Maybe next time we can chat. How did you end up in Michigan? Talk to you soon!

Rob and Mitzi said...

Kate! Paul! What in the heck is up?! We have never seen your little Kenzie Lyn. She's a cutie. Sounds like all is well.

Jana said...

Hi, Kate, it's Jana...just saying hi! I found your blog through Camille's. Your little girl is so cute!