It has been a while since we have updated. A lot has been happening in the past month so I thought I would give you a little update. We flew to Arizona for Christmas and New Years (thanks Mom and Dad!). We had a family Christmas party in Paulden at Mike and Susie's which was very fun. We got to see everyone and Kristen's beautiful ring! Christmas was very nice and relaxing. Since McKenzie was the only little one we didn't have to get up early for unwrapping. Mike and Susie came up in the afternoon and then Anna and Ren came over. It was nice to have time to catch up. We spent New Year's at the Layton's which was tons of fun! We even made it to midnight to ring in the new year, amazing! We flew back to Michigan on the first and we have all been sick ever since. I am finally to the point that I can sit up instead of lay on the couch so I thought I would take advantage of this and update. Poor Paul is just starting out with his illness and has to start school tomorrow! McKenzie has been sick for over a week, new symptoms keep popping up. All day yesterday and last night she had a fever of 101.8! Rest assured, the doctor said there wasn't anything serious and now her fever is gone. She is currently helping Dad make breakfast. Crazy times in the Melo house. Here are some pictures for the grandmas.

McKenzie playing with the winter accessories, her favorite pass time.

Mac Daddy and Macky Momma playing at the Holdsworth Christmas party

Kenzie playing in a box of packing peanuts, lots of fun until Baki took it to clean out some apartments!

Kenzie unwrapping her Care Bear with the help of Grammy

New jammies for Christmas, yeah!

Worn out from so much playing at Grammy's!
3 comments:
Sorry you're all sick! That is the pits and especially right before school!! YUCK! I'm glad your home now though! :)
It was great to see you on New Years! We sure miss you guys and can't wait until you make your way back to good old AZ. Good luck with your next semester, Paul!
Those are sweet pictures! I love the last one of her sleeping on Paul.
Post a Comment