Thanks for all of the recipes! I am excited about dinner again, maybe this week Paul won't have to have bean and cheese burritos every other night. I found this fun link and thought I would share it with everyone, if you want to find out who your real crush is.
http://www.crushcalculator.com/content/love/929979579
3 comments:
McKenzie is soooo cute! I love your blog! I loved the story about daylight savings time! I had a similar thing happen to me when I lived in Utah! I sooo do not get the point of it either. It is one of thte many wonderful things about AZ! :)
Hey guys! day light savings, ha ha ha. Ya I was freaking out wondering if we had to move the clock forward or backward. Good thing steven knew what he was doing. :)
Becky T
kate- i need your email so i can invite you to my blog! send me a note at carliebt@gmail.com
Post a Comment