Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!
We have had a very peaceful Easter Sunday. We went to church this morning and the talks in Sacrament Meeting were excellent, about the Resurrection of Christ and how uplifting and miraculous it is. We are very thankful for the Gospel of Christ and for the opportunity we have to be members of this Church. We are thankful to know that we can be resurrected and that Christ died for our sins and we can be made whole through Him. It is such a blessing to be members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I love Easter!




















Kenzie also got a new dress, as is the Holdsworth tradition, for Easter. She got quite a few compliments on it too. Of course we thought she was adorable. Here are the pictures from today.



We were especially happy to see Brynn at church today! This may sound cheesy but, it made my day so much better to see you and talk to you for a minute! We are glad to see you up and around again!

4 comments:

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Kenzie - you look adorable in your new dress. Hope you had a wonderful day and that the Easter Bunny brought you some goodies.
Love from Grammy.

Moeller Family said...

What a CUTIE! Kenzie is adorable in that dress and she sure looks like your daughter. You can see both you and Paul in her. Happy Easter Kate-O!

megan said...

Look at the bow!!! Way cute! I'm sorry you guys were sick....we've all been sick here too--so I guess it doesn't matter where you are...it will find you!

Brynn said...

Still my favorite Easter dress ever and HOORAY FOR HAVING BEDREST RESTRICTIONS LIFTED A LITTLE! :) Thanks Kate, I ALWAYS love talking with you! We need to just get together and hang out. Kenzie and Joseph would have fun, and I know I would too! :)